Everybody wishes to have strong and shiny hair but often we encounter the issue of dandruff. Dandruff is one the most common hair problem prevalent anywhere. Dandruff appears as the white dry flake that makes our scalp itchy. Dandruff causes the individual to lose out their confidence and thereby becomes self-conscious. Dandruff can cause embarrassment and might impact one social life. Acute dandruff can further lead to the issue of hair fall and thus it is important to take the right measures such as using the best mild shampoo in India to get rid of it.
There are various reasons such as fungal infection, harsh use of chemicals, etc. that can contribute to the emergence of dandruff. The causes of dandruff might vary from one person to other. Apart from using the best mild shampoo, dandruff can also be treated by making certain adjustments to one lifestyle. This is because there exist certain habits that can lead to dandruff and thus one must try to overcome these habits for dandruff-free hair. Some of these habits are mentioned below:
- Not Brushing Properly: Brushing your hair is very proper to maintain blood circulation on one’s scalp. Sweating can result in the accumulation of dead skin cells on the scalp that further causes the scalp to become itchy and irritated. This can be taken care of by proper brushing of hair as it will help in getting rid of the accumulated dead skin cells on the scalp. Using the right type of brush is also very important and thus one must avoid using a brush with sharp ends as it can cause swelling on one’s scalp.
- Oily Hair: It is no doubt important to oil one’s hair for keeping it strong and strengthened but keeping the hair for too long can become of the major causes of dandruff. This is because excess oil in one’s hair might lead to yeast infection which thus leads to dandruff on one’s scalp. It is thereby recommended that one must keep their hair oiled for the only required amount of time and nothing more.
- Harsh Shampoo: Some shampoo contains chemicals that might be too harsh for one scalp. Such harsh shampoo causes the scalp to become dry and thus leads to dandruff. Thus one must use a mild and natural anti-dandruff shampoo in India that works best for their hair type and thereby keeps the hair strong and healthy.
- Styling Tools: If you are one of those that use the styling tool too often, then the chances of you experiencing the dandruff are more. This is because heat and chemicals weaken not only hair but also the scalp and thereby make it prone to experience white dry flakes.
- Imbalanced Diet: Imbalanced diet can cause also aggravate the issue of dandruff as one’s scalp requires proper nutrients to be healthy and strong. Thus one must consume a diet rich in protein, Vitamin E, magnesium, etc. as it will help in getting rid of dandruff.
Hence these are some of the habits by making changes into; one can get rid of dandruff.